According to Seven, the Hidden Condo is a relatively old building. It's located relatively close to the Black Market, being ten minutes by foot while the city center is ten minutes by train. The building itself is inhabited by both carnivores and herbivores. The walls are very thin, making sounds from other rooms clearly audible by the neighboring residence. This isn't helped by the fact the dimensions of each room are very small. While the building lacks baths, there are a number of public unisex bathrooms.
Along with allowing both carnivore and herbivore residence, the Hidden Condo also allows inhabitants with criminal backgrounds to rent, making it a risky location for small herbivores to stay.
- Room 602: Raika and Fina
- Room 504: Legoshi
- Room 503: Seven
- Room 403: Eugen
- Room 304: Ebisu
- Room 302: Sagwan
- Room 202: Mugi
- Room 201: Bogue
- In Beast Complex Chapter 7, Ms. Fig is living in room 201. Much like Ms. Fig, the current inhabitant of room 201 is the black bear Bogue, who writes under the guise of a rabbit.
- It is mentioned that the room doors are often left unlocked.
- In Chapter 115, Legoshi meets with the other residents of the Hidden Condo on the rooftop to share rice cakes.
- According to Seven, the Hidden Condo is 56 years old.
- Monthly rent for the Hidden Condo is 25,000 yen.
|Terms||Beastar • Biology Day • Holidays • Products and Brands • Species|
|Locations||Cherryton Academy • Drama club • Gardening club • Gohin's Clinic • Kindergarten for Hybrids • Shishigumi Mansion • The Black Market • The Hidden Condo • The Tower of Black Market • Udon Bebebe Restaurant|
|Organizations||Common Organizations • Criminal Organizations|